Real Techniques 100 Arched Powder Brush, (Pack Of One), Bold Metals Collection, Soft Bristles With Metallic Detail And Unique Ge- By Real Techniques
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
Out of Stock
The domed cut sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powders. Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and Nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam & Nic, but they also connect with one another piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.
- How to use: use the tip of the brush to swirl pressed or loose powder over your face; ideal for use with pressed or loose powder; coverage: light to medium coverage; use to apply your finishing powder or even bronzer; versatile and multi-functional brush
- Synthetic taklon bristles are non-porous so do not trap or absorb product bacteria and dead skin cells, making our brushes easier to clean than other makeup brushes; our bristles are also less prone to breakage or damage and easy to keep clean and maintain
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes & perfect finish; brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need: from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer; the brush names clearly on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look
Product Code: MERC-FBA-4178319
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: