Ecotools Cruelty Free Define And Highlight Duo, Made With Renewable Bamboo And Recycled Materials, Tapered Bristles, Highlight A- By EcoTools
The Define & Highlight Duo is designed with 2 brushes to naturally sculpt and illuminate your favorite facial features. We've always believed in the power of beauty. At EcoTools we encourage you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty and share it with the world, whether it is makeup tutorials, an inspirational story or giving back to the community. Because when you feel truly beautiful, you will make the world and everyone around you feel beautiful! Armed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only nature friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools was born. This year, were celebrating EcoTools 10th anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands, and packaging with detailed tutorials that make it easier than ever to create a beautiful look from hair to toe. Were also marking a decade of living beautifully by making a $100,000 donation to Glamours The Girl Project via our #MyTrueBeauty campaign that supports womens empowerment and encourages women to become the best version of themselves. We believe in giving a new purpose to old things. Thats why our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic. Our packaging is made of 100% Tree-Free paper. HOW? With 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers! The handles on our products are made of renewable bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants on the planet!
- Use tapered bristles of the Define brush to dust contour shade onto areas of the face you want to define or minimize such as jawline, or forehead. Start at the top of your forehead; sweep down & across the hollow of your cheeks, then dust across jawline.
- With the wide fanned bristles of the Highlight brush, gently sweep on highlighting powder to facial features you want to bring forward such as the apples of cheeks, center of forehead or bridge of nose. Use with powders, bronzers, or highlights.
- Giving a new purpose to old things, our products are made from recycled aluminum and plastic; packaging made of 100% Tree-Free paper, with 20% cotton and 80% bamboo fibers; the handles on our products are made of bamboo, one of the fastest growing plants
- In 2017, we're celebrating EcoTools' tenth anniversary by introducing a fresh new look, brushes that feel even better in your hands and packaging with detailed tutorials that will make it easier than ever for you to create a beautiful look from hair to toe
- At EcoTools, we want you to embrace your own individual meaning of beauty & share it with the world, whether it's makeup tutorials, an inspirational story, or giving back to the community, when you feel truly beautiful, you'll make the world feel beautiful
Product Code: MERC-FBA-4177509
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: