GE Z-Wave Auxiliary/Remote Wall Toggle Switch- By HomeControls, Inc
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days.
Out of Stock
Create a Multi-Way Z-Wave Switch
Combine the GE Z-Wave Auxiliary/Remote Wall Toggle Switch with a master GE Z-Wave switch to create a 3-way or 4-way switch. This aux switch works in conjunction with GE models 12722, 12724, 12727, and 12729, allowing you to control a single load with more than one switch. Its great for staircases, hallways, and more.
- Used in 2-way, 3-way or 4-way applications
- Requires Neutral, Traveler and Ground wires
- Indoor use only, wallplate not included
Note: Requires a master Z-Wave switch; does not control loads directly. Wallplate not included. Not rated for outdoor use.
Z-Wave Compatible Automation Hubs
Compatible with Leviton Security & Automation Omni Controllers: Requires Leviton Serial Interface Module (VRC0P-1LW).
Compatible with SmartThings Hubs.
Product weight : 0.55
Product Code: 12728
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Name Your Price
1) What’s Name Your Price?
- Name Your Price allows you to tell us the price you want to offer for a product. In short, Name Your Price allows you to bargain with us. Once you have offered your price, we will accept, counter or reject your offer. Then you are required to check out our deal and this will save your money.
2) How does this work?
- You will receive an email when Virventures accept, counter or reject your offer. All you need to do is offer your price and wait for our response. Then you need to check your mail and receive the extra discount on the product.
Name Your Price