Remember when most of the popular songs on the radio were fun and upbeat, and made you feel good inside and out? Some of the great songs of yesteryear, such as "The Purple People Eater," "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and "Wake Up Little Susie" are just memories to the older generation. But now there's a children's CD for kids who love dogs that takes some of these great oldies and transforms them into fun songs about dogs.
- The CD brings back memories for baby boomers, but it also introduces these classic hit songs with a new twist to kids.
- The songs all focus on dogs. Many kids absolutely love their dogs, and some even buy school supplies, bedding items, clothing etc. with drawings of their type of dog.
- Some buy drawing kits to paint their dog or specially-made canine clothing to dress up their dog.
- It's just a matter of getting connected to a special pup, naming it, and caring for their puppy as it grows.
- Each moment spent creates an emotional attachment to their newfound best friend.
- The CD is meant to bring out the young in all of us, while giving our kids something lighthearted about their pet to listen to in the car, in their room or anywhere!
- They can learn the words and sing along...no bad words in this type of music!
- They can have fun playing fetch, petting or grooming their dog while listening to these great tunes. Dog music can make your children feel great about taking care of their pet...even at times when they don't feel like doing their chores.
- Having good children's music available for your young ones may inspire them to develop a lifelong love for music.
- The children's CD for kids who love dogs takes songs such as "For Your Precious Love," originally recorded by Jerry Butler and the Impressions, and re-imagines it as "For My Precious Dog," by Eugene Pitt and The Jive Five.
- "The Purple People Eater," originally a hit for Sheb Wooley, becomes "The Purple Puppy Dog" by Jim Dawson.
- The Diamonds classic "Little Darling'" is now "Little Doggie," by Randy & the Rainbows. And, Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" has been delightfully changed to "Dogs Just Want to Have Fun" by newcomer Kelly Bird.
Product Code: 858884002005
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: