Leviton Levnet Enocean 3-Wire Relay Receiver, Threaded Mount, 500W- By HomeControls, Inc
Add Remote Control To A Wired Load
You can add remote control to a wired load, such as a light fixture, by wiring in the Leviton LevNet EnOcean 3-Wire Relay Receiver (Threaded Mount). The receiver installs through a standard 1/2" knock-out hole and responds to RF signals from EnOcean transmitters.
- Enables remote control for a 3-wire load
- Compatible with LevNet RF and EnOcean transmitters
- Wireless range up to 150 feet
Compatible EnOcean devices include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Single Rocker Self-Powered Wireless Light Switch
- Dual Rocker Self-Powered Wireless Light Switch
- Handheld Self-Powered Wireless Light Switch
- Key Card Access Switch
- SLT Wireless Sensor
- Self-Powered Wireless Occupancy Sensor
Levnet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions
Wireless self-powered technology means no new wiring is required. Leviton Levnet RF Wireless Self-Powered Solutions are easy to install and maintenance-free, saving ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy.
With no additional wiring required, installation is quick and easy and takes only minutes to configure. Easy installation for occupancy sensing, ON/OFF switching, multi-location (3-way or 4-way) switching control for lights and other devices, and HVAC control this makes LevNet RF the preferred solution for retrofit and new construction applications. In addition, all LevNet RF devices are NAFTA/Buy America compliant.
Leviton is part of the EnOcean Alliance dedicated to the advancement of self-powered interoperable wireless building control systems. EnOcean technology allows energy harvesting LevNet RF transmitters to operate indefinitely without the use of batteries. The motion of a switch actuation, light on a solar cell, or temperature differentials in the environment provide power to Leviton transmitters, allowing zero-maintenance wireless devices. The LevNet RF line includes multiple products that operate in the non-crowded 315 MHz band offering greater transmission range than other wireless technologies and minimal competitive traffic.
Green Solutions Energy Savings
- Place virtually anywhere and control any compatible wireless device within range the opportunities for energy savings are limitless
- Wireless self-powered occupancy sensors turn lights and other devices off when a room is unoccupied
- Wireless self-powered temperature sensors set heating or air conditioning to an "economy" setting
- Master switch stops current to devices that draw standby power and ensures lights, fans, and other devices are off when exiting
Green Solutions Material Savings
- No wires to run reduce the amount of materials, labor, and time on installation
- No batteries or external power required save on materials, energy, and waste from battery manufacturing and disposal
Compatible with other EnOcean Alliance wireless devices.
- FCC (United States) SZV-TCM2XXC
- I.C. (Canada) 5713A-TCM2XXC
Product weight : 0.50
Product Code: WST05-10
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: