Our mallets are American-made of the finest rawhide impregnated with shellac. Used for stamping and hammering metals which must not be scratched. The handle is made of select ash.
* Ideal for stamping and hammering metals without marring
* Select ash handle and rawhide impregnated with shellac
* Made in the USA
* Face diameter is 1-1/4 inches with a head weight of 4 ounces
* Weighted mallet means greater striking efficiency
- Will not mark or scar metal
- Made of the finest quality rawhide especially treated and mounted on a hardwood handle
- Head size 1-1/4 x 2-3/4
Product Code: 260401
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: