- Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability-works when you need it
- Bright, powerful halogen beam with 3 h x 5 w beam spread
- Easy-to-install Point Pad-style joystick control
- Robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install
- 7-wire wiring harness, 17\' length
- Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation
- 45° down pitch ocular design provides enhanced visibility when docking
- 18° up pitch to illuminate draw bridge towers, etc.
- Lamps easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly
- Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly
- Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors
- IMPORTANT: Shurhold's Dual Action Polisher allows users to achieve the same high gloss, professional finish that the pros do with a rotary buffer/polisher, but in a unit that less-experienced, everyday users can operate with ease. We value our customer's feedback. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase please contact us and we will spare no efforts to help you.
- THE POWER YOU NEED: With powerful motor, this random orbital polisher is perfect for polishing and removing swirls, scratches, and defects from all painted or gelcoat surfaces, bringing back the original shine of your car or boat.
- VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL: 6-speed control dial allows you to adjust the car polisher speed according to different applications; Variable Speed: 2, 500-6, 500 OPM; Low speed for waxing and buffing; Medium speed for polishing and cleaning while high speed for removing paint defects and oxidation.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The rubberized body and adjustable handle provide you with comfortable grip and non-slip control while in use. Designed to rest on its back, never worry about your machine rolling off your work surface.
- EASY TO OPERATE: Whether you have one car, one boat, or a fleet of customers' cars and boats to care for, this polisher/buffer executes every detailing job quickly and easily. Easy enough for beginners, powerful enough for professionals.
The design goal of Shurhold's Dual Action Polisher was to allow users to achieve the same high gloss, professional finish that the pros do with a rotary buffer/polisher, but in a unit that less-experienced, everyday users can operate with the same effectiveness. Traditional rotary polishers have a larger wheel spinning at a high rpm, which means the operator's technique is important as to avoid burns and swirls. The Shurhold polisher's dual action, 6 inch oscillating head eliminates these issues and allows anyone to get the same great finish, without burns or swirls. General detail maintenance like waxing and buffing can now be done in half the time, with half the effort and half the amount of product. There are several features that our team likes about this new polisher: the quick change pads with Velcro backing, the GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) that cuts off power to the unit should it become submerged or shorted by water, and the addition of a 20 foot power cord and not a stubby pigtail. The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) liked this product so much that they awarded it top honors with an innovation award at the 2009 MAATS (The Marine Aftermarket Accessories Trade Show) in the category: Boat Care, Coatings, Chemicals and Maintenance Tools. Includes 16 oz. Pro Polish, Pad and Microfiber Towel. Included Accessories: Canvas Bag, PU Quick Change Velcro Backing Plate, Wrench, D Handle, Carbon Brush. Electrical Specs- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, Frequency: 60Hz, Rated Current: 4. 2 Amp, Rated Power: 500 Watt. Mechanical Specs- Variable Speed: 2, 500-6, 500 OPM, Power Cord: 20 feet with GFCI.
- Item Weight:10 pounds
Product Code: 36626