Store Indya presents you a beautifully crafted old world charm vintage pencil cases. Hand carved from mango wood featuring a finely carved intricate design. It is the ultimate gift for artistic children and students or the old school writer that still prefers pencil and paper. Steady and durable yet ultra lightweight, stylish and classic it will last through the years from the first day to the last day of school. Can also be used for trinkets and jewellery as you can place your knick knacks or makeup brushes in it. Features :
- "Dimension - Length - 5 Inches x Width - 5 Inches "
- "Made out of durable mango wood which is known for its water resistant properties, which means your valuables will remain safe from moisture. Also the smooth polish inside out ensures your valuable are scratch-free. "
- With a distressed brown finish the shape of this decorative box has been inspired from Mughal architecture. The antique gold finish in the fan-shaped design makes the box look eye-catchy.
- "The leaf design comes with attached lid, which you can slide to open the box. The spacious interior of the box can be used to store your jewellery, trinkets and other personal valuables. "
- "A symbol of rich cultural heritage, it is recreated by the artisans of Saharanpur who have mastered the technique of creating exclusive wooden handicrafts. By purchasing this product from Store Indya, you will help sustain the 1,000 year traditions of handmade artistry of ethnic artisans living off the heartland of India, as we will donate 10% of our profits to train a new generation of artisans with modern techniques of craftsmanship. "