The XS-CDiBL was created for protection longevity of mediumFormat CD / Media Players. A rough case, the XS-CDBL is designed with the DJ's needs in mind, featuring aremovable front panel for easy access to your front controls and cd input/eject, a rear access cable port for no hassle connections. ThisBLACK ON BLACKhardware is built with top grade heavy-duty materials, the XS-CDiBL gives you maximum durability, dependability, and security.
This large format case is constructed with ProX Gig Ready Signature Series 3/8" Plywood for complete protection of your investment. Our cases are standard with steel, heavy duty ball corners to withstand the rigorous travel that pro-DJ demands. Black on Black modern stage wood design will turn heads and keep with the decor of any venue.
The XS-CDiBL has all the features you are looking for in a high-grade CD Player Case. You will definitely be satisfied with this top of the line product from the signature series line of products from ProX Cases!
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" Flight case is made with the black on black super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place.
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Name Your Price
1) What’s Name Your Price?
2) How does this work?
Name Your Price