Add safety and peace of mind to a homecare bed with "T" Style Bed Rails from Drive Medical. The rails are ideal for preventing patients from tumbling out of bed while the "T" shape design and half length make the rails feel less confining. The rails also offer excellent protection when the bed is elevated and the enhanced design prevents the rail from shaking when the patient moves in the bed.Features and Benefits
- Ideal protection without confining the patient
- Provides maximum protection when bed is elevated
- Rail easily attaches to bed
- For use with "Pan-style" beds and Bariatric Beds
- Constructed of 1" steel
- For use with most manufacturers' beds
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 18"
- Overall Product Length: 30"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
Model # 15021bv Features : Ideal protection without confining the patientProvides maximum protection when bed is elevatedRail easily attaches to bedFor use with "Pan-style" beds and Bariatric BedsConstructed of 1" steelFor use with most manufacturers' beds Color : Brown