Ancor 22-18 Heatshrink Butt Connetors - 100-Pack- By CWR Electronics
Estimated delivery time 1 days.
Out of Stock
22-18 Heatshrink Butt Connetors - 100-Pack
Guage Size: 22-18
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 deg. F/125 deg. C.
- Operating temperature range 40 deg. C to 110 deg. C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Wire range: 22-18
- mm: 0.3 - 0.8
Product Code: 42089
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: