1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 L78 Artesian Turquoise 50th Engine Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 L78 Artesian Turquoise 50th Engine Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- L78 396 with 4 Speed Transmission.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- The Chevelle was one of the most popular and successful brands in the Chevrolet lineup. For 1966, the Chevelle received a more muscular form and became one of the true classic muscle car designs.
- The 396 engine was first introduced by Chevrolet in 1965. As a tribute to the 50th anniversary of this iconic powerplant, Auto World has faithfully replicated this 1966 Chevelle SS 396 in Artesian Turquoise and a two-tone Turquoise interior. Under the hood, you’ll find the L78 396 Turbo Jet 375 hp big-block wearing the flagged air cleaner like a chrome halo.